gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-05-2019, 09:14 PM

She seemed to fully realize it, claiming he was right and he looked to her face again, trying to read her emotions and trying to figure out what else he could say or how he could make her feel better. He then looked to the ground hearing her next words he just quietly nodded, agreeing with her. He hadn't been around very long and didn't know a whole lot about her, but what he knew already she had more then enough to worry about and the golden heart that beat within his chest wanted nothing more to then help to try and take some burden from her, to help her in any way he possibly could.

Her next question made him lightly dig his claws into the earth. How could she tell anyone the truth. She wanted to keep her mistake a secret and now it was impossible, literally impossible. He didn't know what he could do to help her further. It made him think back to papa and what kind of advice he would give in a situation like this. It reminded him of how he really didn't know his real mother and father, his lineage, and what all came with it.

He was of darker colors, but without knowing his real family there was billions of possibilities of what colors ran within his line, what markings ran within his line. Then suddenly an idea flashed within his mind, but he didn't know if it was a good idea or a horrible idea.

"Well.... You could find a sucker to be a 'fake' dad." he started. "That is if your talking about how to explain the father."

He was quiet for a few moments wondering how he truely got into this whole mess. He had been looking for something to glue him to one place and he was liking Abaven so far. He would get an answer to his problems and she would get an answer to hers.

"I would....... be the sucker to do it," he said quietly. "I never knew my biological parents and.... I don't have any family to go back to. And like I said before I was looking for something to glue me down to a place."

"speech", 'speech', & action