size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
01-05-2019, 09:33 PM

A smile broke onto her lips as he introduced himself. She had seen how her brother acted when it came to training, he was excited about it and he had seemed to be in a much better mood since they had come to Abaven.

"So your the one keeping Ig in line," she said as her smile turned to a joking grin. "It's nice to meet you."

He then asked about her antler which for the moment had been forgotten. It made her look down to ensure it was still where she had placed it and it was. She looked at it for a moment then looked back up to him.

"I'm not sure yet something to craft, but I don't know what yet. Why do you have an idea for it?" she asked.

Maybe he had made something out of antlers before and she would be curious to learn what ever it may be. She didn't have any set plans other then hording it for now until she figured it out, but if he knew of something to make she wanted to learn.

"speech", 'speech', & action

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them