size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Her questions chewed at her, and she knew she was being a terrible host to this newest addition to her pack. She just couldn’t bring herself to delve into conversations about how he was finding things, or what rank he would want to assume, all she could think about was what was happening in her belly right now.

Of course, Gust shared her feelings, looking sympathetic as he spoke next, giving her an option. Her ears perked up, head tilted to the side. What a strange idea. Was it possible, truely? Could she tell this pack that the pups belonged to another?

He would then go on to offer himself up as this ‘sucker’ saying he just needed a reason to stick to one place. She didn’t reply immediately, mulling over the newness of this idea, evaluating it… considering it.

“That is.. An extremely kind suggestion, and I thank you.” noncommittal, eyes glazed as she let herself get lost in her thoughts. She knew, she knew she didn’t want to tell the world they where Rhyme’s, didn’t want her children growing up with that prejudice hovering over them. This man was a stranger, and he had some darks and whites, some markings on his face. The pack didn’t know him, or the colors of his lineage. It was possible
“I would very much like it, through we would probably have to set up some ground rules, and figure out how this would work. I don’t know why you have been so kind to me, but you have, right from the start.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.