gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 10:42 PM by Shaye I.)
He kept looking at her belly, at the lives that were being made beneath the skin. She could hear the reluctance in his voice, and she closed her eyes, hoping to block out the sight of his pain. She took a soft, slow breath. She had made a decision, she had to stick to it, no matter how hard it was.

“Thank you Rhyme. I’m.. sorry. I don’t want them growing with that kind of prejudice. I just want them to know happiness and love. I know you will need to be in their lives, and I will never stop you. I will encourage you to help me raise them, just not under the title you want.” she said softly.

Oh man, but this was hurting to do to him. She could see the pain in his eyes, through it baffled her a little just how much he wanted to be their father. She moved closer, hovering just before him, looking into her eyes. “We can’t be together, and this gives them.. Normalcy. It’s the right thing to do for them, I feel that it is Rhyme.” she pushed her nose against his cheek, not totally sure what she was doing, but hurting, and hurting him both. Her heart beat so quickly in her chest, and she shook, just a little. “I’m sorry.” it was a whisper, so soft he would never had heard it if he wasn’t so close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.