gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-05-2019, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 12:10 AM by Shaye I.)

She was so overwhelmed, and chipping away at the hard earth was slow, frustrating work. She was already considering how much she needed to do, including carting away the unwanted earth, and it just upset her more. Her back arched, her belly kept wobbling, and the feeling of being completely, and absolutely overwhelmed just wouldn’t go away.

She hadn’t meant to disturb him, and if she had been a little more in her right mind, she would have realised this would do exactly that. She had just been caught up in the idea of getting everything prepared, overwhelmed with the idea of having pups, and caring for them in winter, and doing it as a single parent.

But he called out to her softly as he approached, the damage of disturbing him already done. He hovered just away from her, concern in his stance and voice as he looked at her. He was already trying to find a solution, suggesting she could lie on the dirt to warm it first. She sniffed “Oh, Epitaph, i’m not ready to be a mother.” she blinked away watery eyes, crying to laugh as she shook her head at herself. “I guess this must be the harmonies, i’m sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you.” she promised him. She still had her work cut out for her, integrating Epitaph into pack life as a full member, and not a slave.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.