gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-06-2019, 01:44 AM
Torin took her in his embrace again and she was just as confused as before. She didn't understand. His words. His tears. Everything was confusing. This place was like home yet it wasn't. He was speaking, but it was like it was from far away to her. Blaise. Blaise went to see her? But they had hunted and played just last night she thought. The pang in her chest that should of been wasn't there though when Torin went on. Dead. She was dead. "But I.... My heart...... It only hurt like i had heart burn.... then i woke up..."

Her ears fell in disbelief. She wasn't old enough to die was she? Why had she died? How come she had to die? It wasn't fair.

"I'm so sorry Uncle Torin." She pressed her head into his throat, feeling for the first time in forever like a pup. She needed to come to grips with this then, that way whenever someone else came she could maybe help them. That was who Naeva was, her own distress needed to be forgotten, she needed to bury it. She knew her family. Blaise would be fine, their mother could die of heartbreak from this, Priscilla might blame herself, and Celestin he would be fine so long as that other boy stuck around. But Torin, he needed her now. He was here now. "Are you okay Uncle Torin?" She was burrying things again. That's what she was best at, putting on that mask and smiling through everything.