ardent

Just call me devil

Vlad

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2019, 04:10 AM
Right as he thought he had the male, things went downhill. His throat was grabbed and his back hit the ground. Snarls errupted from him as he lashed his tail and placed a paw on the other man's gut to keep him from sitting on his already bloody and bruised body. This was not going to end well.His green eyes held their fire though even as he quieted himself and let everything but that foot relax. He was not letting the other man sit on him, his pride was bruised enough already.

Even as they untangled and the other man stepped back his eyes didn't loose their fire. He was not going to let one stupid fool ruin his pride. Even if such a fight was capable of being avoided in the first place. They could of easily bought his lies for the twisted pawed boy, and the price for Rhyme already hadn't been enough so he wasn't bothered to try.

The words of the man had him rolling to sit up. Should he tell about Eulogy's disappearance and Toxic's takeover? What would it matter if he did anyway? Eulogy was useless and probably dead, though he hadn't found a body yet so it didn't matter. He looked to his captor then to Rhyme. A snort came from him. "Captive or not, Toxic will send other's. You and I both Know i was a courtesy." HE rose then and moved to move past Rhyme into his new prison. only he gave a whisper as he passed. "Toxic leads them now. Find me if you want to know who he wants, you know how it works with me." He didn't give another glance anywhere. He really needed to go find a cobweb now. He didn't care for this pack of idiots to help him.

-Exit-