Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Ivy couldn't help but be captured by the beautiful display above, watching as the stars danced across the night sky, the sight like nothing she'd ever seen before. It reminded her, if but for a moment, of just how small she was - completely insignificant in the larger scheme of things, despite her importance to her family around her - and she breathed a sigh as these wistful thoughts temporarily swept her away from the present moment.

The stranger's answer jerked her promptly back to reality, and she offered a tight-lipped smile to Aerndis. Even in the pale moonlight she could note that the younger woman's pelt was an array of gorgeous colors, reminding her of a summer sky just before dusk. This continent surely held its fair share of gorgeous wolves, she thought to herself silently. "I can't say I have," Ivy admitted, finding no difficulty in saying there were things she'd never seen or experienced, despite her pride. "Though since leaving my homelands to come here, I have to admit... I've been experiencing more things than I expected to." Her voice held a rare hint of playfulness as her attention shifted to Aerndis's companion as it swooped down, holding something limply in a set of its talons.