gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
01-07-2019, 09:32 AM

Love. Who knew if it actually existed? Hannibal found it hard to feel anything for anyone of the devious creatures of Boreas. The only time he felt something was with Spider, but it seems time has chiseled away at that as well. His love for his family was always formal. There were no hugs or kisses, no I love you, Sons. Only teachings and lessons. When you are being forged into the next great Klein Emperor there is no time for feelings. Then again the male could pinpoint the things he loved doing. Sex, fighting, and hunting. All three make your heart jump and pump. Thrills is what the male loved, not Wolves. Wolves were disgusting creatures that rip your heart out at any chance. Perhaps it was better for the male to be unable to captivate love in his early years. His parents did him the favor of teaching him to be stone-cold.

Hannibal laid upon the Love Island with a bored glare in his dull eyes. Head upon black paws and a fluffy tail curled around his form. It was rather warm for a winter day, but after-all he was in a rather tropical region. He had taken the swim in the afternoon when the sun was still high in order to maintain warmth. But, it was the thicken of night now and the chill was coming forth. He could nearly see his breath when his eyes flicked towards movement. A seductress slithering her wet bodice from the depths of the sea. Did she follow me? His thoughts ran rapid as he witnessed the vixen move onto the shore. Her lithe form and swiveling hip caused flashbacks to their heated night. Therefore with a sickening smirk the beast called forth to her, "You just can't get enough of me can you?" The male was testing her from the get go, not even getting up to greet her. In his mind there was no reason to impress anymore. He got what he wanted and so easily.

speech action

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.