size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Chaos snorted, shaking his head with clear amusement. "Yeah dad told me you'd gone there. Didn't know you were an alpha, but that doesn't surprise me. Good luck with that, though I don't know why you're bothering since none of them are going to amount to much in the long run. Shaye, though, eh? The kid who used to waltz in here to visit with your mom all the time? Whatever happened to Bass and his spawn?" He'd delighted in giving the old man shit every time he'd encountered him in his time as alpha of Crew, especially since he'd blamed Rhythm for taking his siblings away from him and the rest of the Destructions were a suitable surrogate for his anger. One of them was basically as good as another anyway, they were all so forgettably alike. Though he did have to give Bass credit for having the balls to siege another pack, and that his morality had been looser than the rest of the stick-up-the-ass group of them - at least enough to make a deal with Imperium letting them take slaves in exchange for their help in that. Somehow he doubted any of the current crop was going to be approving of Legion any time soon. Chaos grinned sharkishly. "Yeah, I went up north and challenged for the pack that was there. Bringing them back down here soon and taking over some of Imperium's old lands. I kind of like the setup the old alpha had going on, a sort of pseudo-guild setup for training but some real mafia, gray-man stuff built in. A little less loose than my old setup, sure, but having rules sure does make it a lot easier to justify coming down hard on some of the useless types who aren't living up to the pack's standards. The old man was a bit too much on the quiet and secretive side though - that's not my way. Boreas is definitely going to know we're here." He grinned again.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write