Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-07-2019, 06:36 PM

Leera watches with ease as the femme moves her way, drawing nearer in those same liquid motions that had first caught her eye. She flits the end of her tail and rolls onto her side, inviting her companion to join her at the edge of the motionless pool.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Leera only smiles, gently, woundedly. There are many things that the wolfess keeps from conversation, and hidden among them are her three litters. She doesn't believe in bringing up what could never be; perhaps she also believes that speaking their names on her tongue again will sting worse than that final time. Turning her pink gaze to the frozen pool, she lets a quietness build betweent them, only it isn't strange to her. It's comforting.

"Nephthys, I am sure you've loved something very much during your life," she begins when the time is right, when the breeze picks up and tosses a few lone snowflakes into the air. She stretches her paws out in front of her, not necessarily looking at Nephthys but rather watching some point in the distance with ease. "As have I."

That is all she would reveal. At least, at this particular point in time. She blows a sigh through wet nostrils and lets those images of those tiny pup faces fall away into the blackness she allows. But at the same time, Leera's mind is also interested in her companion's thoughts, although she'll never admit it. "Tell me a story, flower." That's the closest she'll come to asking someone about their past.

speech action

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!