gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
01-07-2019, 07:49 PM

The other wolf’s reaction to Leonce’s presence took him aback. The other wolf seemed to be scared of frightened of him. Leonce took stock of the current situation, there didn’t seem to be a reason to be frightened. Perhaps the other wolf wasn’t used to new wolves or didn’t care for them too much. At their attempt at responding Leonce felt a sort of unworthiness or guilt. The other wolf didn’t need to respond to him if they didn’t feel like it, Leonce didn’t deserve their response.
In reaction to the other wolf’s tenseness Leonce did his best to make himself appear harmless which he normally did a pretty good job of anyways. He moved himself away from the enterance / exit so that he wasn’t blocking the path of escape for the other wolf. Leonce didn’t like it when others felt uncomfortable around him, his goal was to be nice to everyone. Once he had moved he sat himself down to signify that he wasn’t about to do anything major. “I can see you’re rather tense, I’m not one to be afraid of. It might be best though if you take a couple steps away from that cliff edge, it’d be terrible if somebody died on my watch” Leonce did his best to sound calm and reassuring, he did want to have a conversation with this wolf. If they ran away well, that would be an opportunity lost.

speech action

Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated