Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-07-2019, 09:03 PM
When it became clear the woman was going to be difficult Valentine's eager expression faded. He glanced Jupiter's way and saw nothing but grim resolution (okay, and perhaps a little hate).

Without a word he stepped closer to the woman until he pushing the boundary between acceptable and uncomfortable. In a voice that was quiet but firm, he said, "Those slavers kidnapped my mate and son. They raped and blinded her, they broke him and they stole from me." He took a deep breath and then let it out silently. "You say you know nothing, but my grandson is convinced you do. I can only assume you're lying to protect them."

Valentine bent down so they were eye to eye. He actually didn't think she was trying to protect them. Perhaps he was making a premature assumption, but she didn't strike him as the slaver type. Nope, she struck him as yellow-bellied and since he certainly wasn't above threatening, he was going to scare the truth out of her. "What do you think I'm going to do to those slavers? More importantly, what do you think I'm going to do to you if I think you are one? One who won't tell me what I need to know?"

He straightened but didn't take his eyes of Echo. Valentine's expression was cold as he watched her. He wanted the weight of his words to sink in before he said anything else. Finally he said, "Be honest with me and you can go. Lying to me again will only confirm my first assumption."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.