size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
01-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Vail agreeably began to describe the uses of the marigold plants, and Peggy listened carefully to commit the uses to memory. She was also surprised to hear that Vail's pale skin and fur allowed her to burn easily in the sun, since Arpeggio herself was mostly white and hadn't ever had a problem, but she gave it a moment of thought, comparing herself to Vail. She'd never really thought about the fact that Vail had pink skin even around her eyes and lips, whereas Arpeggio being white but not albino did not. It was enlightening, and Arpeggio nodded thoughtfully.

As Vail concluded, Peggy stirred again, offering, "My mother showed me a plant that looked very similar to this one that she called 'calendula' that had a few similar uses, I don't know if it's the same plant or not? She said it was used for..." Her eyes went distant for a moment, retrieving the distant memory. "Different forms of inflammation, muscle cramps, and speeding recovery for wounds that were slow at healing. It's supposed to help with uhm... with menstruation, too, though I'm not sure how." She went a little pink at the ears, sharing that in front of the group's males, but pushed on. "I'm sure there was more, she said it was a very widely useful herb, but we mostly used it for inflammation and wounds so I'm not sure."