size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-08-2019, 03:49 PM

Epitaph moved to lean against her. There was a great kindness to him, despite what he had suffered and what had been done to him. He wasn’t that much shorter than her she realised, as he pressed his left flank against her, cheek to her shoulder. It just seemed that way, from his submissive posture, and the injury to his leg that left him hobbled. She wished she could fix that, but such a thing was beyond her, beyond any healer.

He took his weight back off her, and she found herself looking towards him again. The dark, scarred man was looking about the den, eyes surprisingly assessing as he took it all in. He would promise his help, which surprised her. Here he was, volunteering for something. She took it as a good sign.

He would then suggest a means to build a barrier near the entrance, with an idea she had never heard of before. It was a good suggestion, and she found it in her to smile at him, her tag wagging a little behind her. “Epitaph, thank you.” she whispered, knowing his offer was genuine. It seemed that no matter how harsh life had been for him, it had never taken away his kindness.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.