size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-08-2019, 03:58 PM

She could feel another kick in her belly, her questions on weather or not this could be true, where fading away. She knew she was going to be a mama, she just had to figure out how to be one these kids could be proud of. Despite the movement, and well roundness in her belly, the bump was less pronounced then Tana’s. Strange, considering how in Tana they had the chance to be small, for Shaye both parents were giants. Perhaps she was only having a small family. She would be okay with that, with a few little wolves to hold close and love.

“Well make it work.” Shaye agreed softly. “We always do” she was referring to more than just winter supplies and patrols. She offered him a soft smile, trying not to think too hard onto her feelings for him. Trying to project them instead into love for these little unborn lives.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.