size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-08-2019, 05:15 PM
He guessed there were unlimited tasks the new mother was going to have to go through before they welcomed the new little squishes into the world. That had been why he asked, but Shaye knew him better and easily saw through his offer and deeper at the need to be alone. He wanted to take comfort in her, but he’d already been the cause of much pain between the two of them. They would heal eventually, and they’d make their secret family work somehow. His pups would know love, that was one fact giving him much needed comfort.

She denied his ofer, and he managed to hide his relief though he would have done anyone of those tasks she asked of him. He tried to smile at her, the way he had when it had been easy, but he guessed it still had a hint of force. "Just call if you need me." Rhyme offered, more mournful than he’d meant with his smile. He hurt, and it would feel better if he were alone. "I’ll be right here." He started to lean towards her, meaning to give her a nuzzle of encouragement, but stopped himself a few inches away as he looked into her bright blue gaze.

He paused longer than he should have, but managed the smile again before turning and disappearing into the snow.
""