size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-08-2019, 07:07 PM
The pair of alphas quickly stomped out any fight left in the over zealous pack. The two of them had protected their kill and the pack’s borders. Rhyme dropped the lifeless carcass in a heap at his feet, his breathing heavy as the adrenaline rushed through him. He was ready for another attack, but all he saw was the cowards fleeing. He heaved a sigh of relief as he found his gaze turning back to Shaye, worry filling him. She shouldn’t have been so close to the border to begin with, though if he hadn’t been so worried about their unborn children he might have scolded her.

He was quick to catch the gash on her flank and he felt his heart flutter with anxiety. The mixture of the emotion with his adrenaline wore on him. He whined softly, coming over to stand near her, not even noticing the blood pouring from the joint of his right arm. "You’re hurt." Was all he could manage at first with his mottled brain. "Are they.. alright?" He asked, just barely avoiding the word ‘our’ as he spoke about the pups growing in her womb. "Come on, I’ll get you back to the den and patch you up." He forgot the strain on their relationship, he was too focused on making sure she was whole.
""

wc: 230