size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-08-2019, 08:22 PM

He really should have expected the mini rant that left Chaos’ lisping lips, none of the Imperialis side of him encouraged fraternizing with Abaven and the Destructions within. Though nowadays Abaven seemed so much different. Of course his vision was askew from being within its borders. Not many of those who lived within during his mother’s day remained. He shook his head at Chaos’ question. ”As far as I know Bass just disappeared one day. Only one of his sons remains. Sparrow passed recently and the rest are quite a bit younger than us.” It was kind of like the saying about the ship. If you replaced piece by piece its components could you still call it the same ship?

He managed to smile broadly at Chaos’ boasting of his newly acquired pack. Rhyme could tell his half brother held great pride in his accomplishment and the plans he had for his new pack. It was heartening to know how well his long lost brother was doing. ”Sounds like your style,” he commented. He had no doubt Chaos would stay true to that word. Where did he go now though, transition into pack business? ”Have you gotten your alliances settled? That was one reason I stopped by, though seeing you again was my main priority.” Chaos was obviously healthy and seemed happy in his new role.