size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-08-2019, 09:30 PM
He was scared, and worried about the day they would welcome their little ones. He tried to immerse himself in the excitement of it instead of entrenching himself in anxiety. He could feel how much easier the task was when he could be distracted with Tana's affections. She nuzzled him back, adding a kiss on his nose as he asked his question. He assumed she had been regularly seeing Vail, and with her brief answer he tried to believe everything was going fine. They were moving more.

Rhyme felt himself light up at her words, though her belly was obscured from his sight. He watched in wonder for a moment before answering. He had a lot on his mind. "Busy," It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't a great answer either. Rhyme didn't want to get into his current turmoil with her. She didn't seem to press as she offered him a quick kiss on his cheek before continuing. She went on about the den, a few more tasks before it would be complete. He smiled at how much more comfortable in her freedom she was, and how much her stutter was disappearing. It felt good to have been able to help her on her journey to independence.

Tana seemed excited for the pregnancy, she was nearly through with the den. He hadn't helped as much as he should have, "I can finish the roof if you'd like?" He offered, knowing how difficult it might be for her. With the addition of a swollen belly to her already tiny stature. "I also have a couple of cat furs for after, both will be warm and soft for the pups."