Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-09-2019, 12:46 AM

The younger girl greeted him, explaining she preferred to hunt at a certain time thanks to the snakes here. Honestly, he wasn't sure why they decided to claim a land that could be so potentially dangers to those who weren't careful. Pups especially. He had yet to see a snake he recognized as poisonous, but he was told they were out there. He just hoped he wasn't lucky enough to find one. Or for one to find him. She introduced herself as Arpeggio Destruction, and it didn't surprise him that she was one of them. From what he gathered from Shaye, Abaven was and had always been the Destruction home base.

"No, we haven't yet met. It's nice to meet you, Peggy. My name is Acere Praetor, but you can call me Ace." He cast a friendly wink her way, a small grin tugging at his lips. She seemed polite. Curious. He wondered what her role in the pack was. He didn't see too many trainings around since he arrived, though Shaye and Rhyme were training Ignis and Actaea...that's about all he really saw. Which made him wonder..."I joined Abaven not too long ago with my Niece and Nephew, Actaea and Ignis. They're younger than yourself, and not hard to miss. Ignis especially, since his fur is blood red." He chuckled a bit, wondering if she had seen him around yet. Knowing that Ignis was more outgoing than his sister, he wouldn't doubt that the boy had waltzed around trying to meet and talk to everyone he saw.

speech action