Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
01-10-2019, 03:48 PM

Nephthys doesn't have to answer for Leera to recieve an answer. Suddenly, the other woman's overcome with emotions, her lithe body racked with sobs, her tear-stained face buried into the lush brown fur of her breast. Having never experienced something like this before, Leera isn't sure what to do, but she knows she needs to provide comfort. She closes her eyes, something symapathetic crossing her face like a shadow, and leans her body into Nephthys' in attempt to steady her. She keeps her paw on Nephthys', letting her muzzle press gently into the woman's wet fur. Leera stays silent and lets her cry, all the while her own thoughts in a frenzy.

Leera only moves away when Nephthys becomes frantic, desperation shrill in her voice as she tells Leera that she can't have the children that have sprouted in her womb. "You are strong enough to bear these children, flower," she says, certainty in her voice that doesn't even have to be forced. She knows Nephthys can do it. "And you won't be alone, I can help watch over them." Leera watches her friend with urgence, nodding gently. "But, of course, if you decide otherwise... I will support you." In some selfish way, Leera doesn't want Nephthys to abort her litter, but at the same time she knows it's not her decision to make.

speech action

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!