Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
01-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Kai's grinned widened, his expression almost boyish in its unabashed joy, at Ty's pleasant greeting. "I told you that I'd come when I heard you call," Kai assured him easily. Kai couldn't imagine many things that would be so pressing that he couldn't abandon to see Tyranis, not that he really had any true responsibilities to begin with. Even still it pleased him Ty had sought him out at all. He had a life of his own, and grand plans that he'd begun to share with him - but he was grateful for the time they were able to share together.

His gaze followed the slightly smaller male as he circled him, angling himself slightly for more contact as Ty moved and brushed against his side. "The north has done me well. I recently reunited with a cousin I haven't seen in awhile." He'd met a few other memorable wolves, but seeing one of his kin again had been a highlight of his time here so far. "Though surely you've done much more than I have. Tell me everything. Feel free to embellish too, I won't call you out on it." He was curious, he truly was - and he was eyeing him, hungry for information of all that had happened to his friend since they'd met last.