Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-10-2019, 07:02 PM
Yay phone post

They enjoyed each other for a long time, and he didn't relinquish her until he was utterly exhausted. Rhyme held no complaints, and enjoyed every moment. He wasn't about to make the trip back to Abaven that night and made the conscious decision to wrap himself around her until the morning dawned. He still knew nothing about her and dismissed completely the possibility of getting her pregnant. Rhyme had been totally consumed in the indulgence. 

By the next morning he still held no regrets for his actions, though as the early sun reached his eyes he was much more curious about the woman in his arms. He'd originally thought her a ghost, but he could attest she was anything but. Rhyme stirred groggily, finding himself nuzzling into the warm fur of his first fling. 

"Good morning, my goddess." He rumbled, still not knowing her name but remembering what she had said the night before. Not that he would have ever believed she was some divine being, she had succumbed to her primal instincts as easily as he had. "You're a talented lover," not that he had any others to compare her to. "I'm sure that's not all you're good at though." He whispered into her ear, wondering if she were a healer or fighter. "Why were you out here all alone for?"