Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-10-2019, 07:42 PM
I have toured the endless starlight…

Aerndis' tail wagged lightly as she grinned at Pnuma. She was pleased to see he'd seized one of the ducks as well and neither of them was going to walk away empty. "Whew! That was fun, nice work!" She rested a paw gently on her prize and eyed it for a moment. She was sorely tempted to rip right into it and devour the tender flesh even though she wasn't really all that hungry. Living alone it was necessary to eat a kill quickly or she'd have to compete with scavengers for a meal, now that she was part of a pack she felt a bit more at ease with her food. It wasn't too far away from where her brothers and grandfather were staying. Maybe she could surprise her grandad?

Aerndis turned to Pnuma. "Thanks for hunting with me, Pnuma, I really enjoyed it. Maybe we'll run into each other again some time. I think I'm going to take this duck to my grandad. He can be a real grump sometimes but I be he'd appreciate a free meal." She picked up the duck in her jaws and with a nod turned to start heading back toward the Range.

-exit-