Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
01-11-2019, 10:09 PM

Miach hardly noticed the femme's nervous mannerisms. They were masked by that of a snow storm. The winds were hefty and snow pelted their dark bodies with ease. He focused on her form as she entered the vessel. He wished to ensure the dark toned babe made it into the ship safely. As she made her steps onto the metal he followed at her rear. His own ears were flat against his crimson skull and his blood red eyes narrowed to avoid the onslaught of snowflakes. "Do not worry I am right behind you. Continue inside I am sure this storm is to only get worse!" His baritone vocals almost lost to the wind as he moved at her pace. His own nose formed little crystals as the moisture froze.

As they continued on he moved to take the lead, heading into the mouth of a large entrance to the main hall of the vessel. His head remained low as his mouth opened to taste the air. He thought over the probability of other creatures waiting out the storm. Yet, his senses came up empty. Miach exchanged a glance with the fae before moving inside completely. Wind wizzed around through the open windows but it was much less harsh now that he was inside. "I did not miss these cruel winters.." The male moved to sit on the cold metal with a bit of a sigh. Though, it felt better then sitting on ice or snow..

""