gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-11-2019, 11:49 PM
"Talk" Walk

He shook his head to try and clear the double vision he had after being whacked in the face. And by the time he managed to come around to his senses, Rhyme already had the tiger submitting to death. He sniffed, noticing that his nose was leaking...something. It took him a minute to realize it was blood. His first nosebleed! He wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but he took the situation with a grin anyway. They had defeated a tiger! Well...Rhyme had defeated it. But Ignis felt proud knowing he took on a full-grown tiger and lived to tell the tale. How many kids his age got to do that?

He couldn't wait to get back and tell Actaea and Acere.

He turned to Rhyme as the male asked if he was alright, and Ignis simply nodded. "Yeah, I think so. My face hurts...and my nose is bleeding, but I feel fine otherwise." Okay, so he maybe started feeling the effects of a headache starting to come on. But he wasn't about to admit that. He didn't want others to think he couldn't handle what he just did, so he put on a brave and fearless show instead.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.