size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 02:26 PM
She was quick to allow him to wait before he finally decided on her nickname, he wanted to get to know her a little better first. His exploring companion sneezed as they descended into the damp environment. It seemed slightly warmer down here, enough that the frozen snow melted here. He filed the information away for later use as she answered his question. She had picked a direction and started walking. Not far from his own reasons for being here, and he wondered how much longer he had lingered here in the north. His claws clicked against the odd exposed stone as she returned the question back to him.

”I enjoy the northern lands, I feel more suited to life here.” He made reference to her name for him. The snow and north was pleasant, and he particularly enjoyed the large moons and the northern lights he’d caught a glimpse of. ”I had been in search of distant family, but that goal was pushed to the side when i realized how much I enjoyed it up here.” He added, veering down a right hand shaft. The air seemed fresh this way, and he wondered if they might find another entrance.