size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Valkyrie narrowed her eyes at Eldi as he sheepishly gave his explanation for his strange behavior. After a beat she smirked and shook her head before tsking at him playfully and saying, "Well I'm glad it was nothing. Thought I was going to have to rescue you from an angry bear or something." Honestly she would take a tree full of birds over an angry bear any day.

She looked up as he did when the raven's cry rang out. That's right, he'd recently taken up company with a raven. Valkyrie dipped her head in greeting to the bird and smiled as it mentioned being told stories about her. Her grinned widened as it mentioned snares. "Snares, hm? You know I've recently learned how to make spears and I must say even though I haven't mastered them yet I prefer them to snares already."

""

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.