An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
01-12-2019, 05:56 PM
The woman drank, saying his plan sounded foolproof- to which Ashmedai nodded proudly. It was a plan that had yet to fail him. After a few more sips, she asked about how he made the drink and Ashmedai sighed. It wasn't a bad sigh, just a thinking sigh as his eyes went skyward.

"Well.... nature does it," he said. "But also you can do it if you know how. Me, personally... I just take what nature provided and mix it. It's something around rotted fruit, but when they get fizzy- or slightly after that. There's some wolves who can make it better, but I actually grew up here and was kind of able to just... get some whenever I wanted."

He tried to give a good answer, but he had none really.

"A wolf in the pir- in the band I was leading knows how to make all kinds of stuff. Pure liquid too with none of the floaty bits. He's a short motherfucker, but he's good at what he does."

Ashmedai smiled thinking of the odd slew of shipmates he had. He wondered if Rhys would come after him after all. Maybe she'd bring some of the others along too.

"I'm sure someone in these lands knows how to do it like that. Prolly not as good tho."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.