size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
01-12-2019, 07:41 PM
It only took a moment for the other to seemingly determine Ignatius was someone that was okay to approach, calling back with a greeting of his own. Maintaining a friendly posture, Ig canted his head at the question that was posed to him, red and blue eyes breaking eye contact for a moment to gaze back at the great pillars of ice. "Unfortunately I do not, although it does seem to be a lovely place worth investigating, doesn't it?" A faintly toothy smile accompanied the words. He'd heard there was a place with ice pillars in the northern kingdom back... Forget it. He didn't need to keep comparing the places. It felt like too much of his identity still came from his past, and Ignatius wanted that to change.

"I live relatively close by, but this is the first time I've come this far north. My name is Ignatius Agnivo," he introduced himself, remembering his manners. "Don't suppose you've seen any prey wandering nearby have you?" He wasn't sure that much of anything was living here, but if there was prey to be found it was entirely possible Ignatius would find a way to get some food for the hungry-looking wolf.