gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-13-2019, 04:07 AM
He seemed slow to respond and a worried look crossed her features. She hadn't been given the opportunity to study herbs like marvel had. She eyed the dried blood and wounds on him. He definitely didn't look okay. He needed a healer for certain, and the only one she knew was marvel. She had to wonder how close her sister was and if she would come to a summons from Dom. When he finally did sit up and react to her she was confused. Was her scent right now that repulsive? His words had her looking at him with a glare that said she didn't believe it one bit that he was fine.

She gave a zigh though. She wasnt a healer so she couldn't help anyway. After a long awkward mo.ent she finally spoke up again. "I'm not sure I believe you, but it's not like I can do anything for your wounds." he looked like he got into it with mammon and maybe a bear. Wouldn't shock her really. She gave a gentle wag of her tail, unintentionally wafting her scent around. Her head turned away as well. Well this was awkward wasn't it.
Avatar by the wonderful Denny <3