size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-13-2019, 11:14 AM
My, my, but the south was hopping these days. He certainly couldn't remember so many people stopping by to talk when he was alpha in the mountains, that was for sure. Though maybe that was from sheer laziness, the other alphas not wanting to drag themselves into the foothills to speak to anyone. He grinned to himself, picturing Bass huffing and puffing as he dragged his old ass up a hill trying to visit, then turned off his patrol to go answer the call.

He was still laughing to himself as he came into sight of the alpha who had called him, though the laugh faded to a crooked, slightly sardonic smile as he studied him through half-slitted eyes. A smaller male, who held himself with the sort of 'look at me, I'm an alpha, why aren't you bowing' sort of attitude that made the Cascade part of Chaos just rub its hands with gleeful anticipation. Chaos deliberately relaxed his own stance into a lazy, lackadaisical sort of nonchalance, a deliberate display of insolence aimed at the male's own attempt to impress everyone around him with his own sense of his importance.

"Looking for something?" he asked lazily, uncaring of the way the last word whistled between his fangs.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write