size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-13-2019, 02:48 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa was sorting her stores, carefully pulling dried herbs from her bag and setting them into carefully dug shelves. They'd had the luck to find some assorted containers in the strange metal cave up north. She planned to ask Brynhildr to grind some of the dried herbs down so they could place them in the containers. Some were small enough she could probably just place them in there. She was humming lightly to herself when the call rang out. Her head cocked to the side. That was definitely Ignatius. She barked lightly to her raven companion, shouldered her bag and slipped out of her den.

Brynhildr moved to perch on her pack as she walked out into the gorge. It was a cloudy, chill morning but there was very little wind. A nice change from the bitter winds of the evening and the flurries of snow that had threatened to kill visibility. When she arrived Drífa was surprised to find a strange yearling accompanying Ignatius. She smelled the blood before she saw it. "Goodness! Ignatius, what has happened? Who is this with you?"