size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-13-2019, 02:50 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa nodded lightly as Nerys softly offered her condolences. The old woman didn't even really know what to say any more. She was becoming numb to it all. Tragedy after tragedy and now to lose her entire homeland… some days she felt like this was all a dream. Surely this couldn't all really be happening? It was though. She knew it. There was no time to ponder the unfairness of it all as the world had no intention of slowing down and waiting for her to process everything that was happening.

Nerys didn't seem to know what she was looking for but wished Drífa luck on her travels. "Thank you, Nerys. I wish you luck as well and I pray that you find what you are looking for. Even if that thing is the journey itself." She turned and started heading north again. She wouldn't try to force the woman to come with her. They all had their own ways of living and while choosing to live away from family was baffling to her she was in no position to be making decisions for a fully grown woman. The wind picked up, biting through her coat, ushering her on.

-exit-