gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
01-13-2019, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2019, 01:15 PM by Ignatius.)
Smiling faintly as the man confirmed he was from the Eastern pack, Ignatius rolled the name Acere through his mind a couple times. "Yes, I have. Well, near there, anyway. I've met your alpha, Shaye. We discussed an alliance but I haven't had to time to speak with her again and reaffirm agreements just yet." Hmm... perhaps he could use this interaction as a means to send Shaye a follow-up message. Ignatius didn't want to squander any opportunities for lasting friendships by letting his focus remain solely inward.

"I see. Not many seem all that keen to live in the north, I've noticed our only close neighbor seems to have moved on," he mused, referring to the pack that he'd more or less shared a border with for a very short time. Whether they'd disbanded or simply relocated he did not know, but hopefully at some point he would be sending someone to get a better grasp of the current status of the packs of Boreas. Knowledge was power, after all. "If you would like to know more about my pack I am happy to answer any and all questions. All I ask in return is that you relay a message to Shaye for me since I hate to leave a new ally without communication too long."