Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-13-2019, 11:48 PM

Aah, so he had been there. He supposed it wasn't surprising, Abaven had been around for years and no doubt every wolf in the lands knew of its existence. He didn't really know anything about them until he joined, but he knew they were there. "I see. Truth be told, I haven't known Shaye long but it doesn't surprise me that she's gone around striking alliances with everyone," He chuckled lightheartedly. She was the friendly sort after all, and while he didn't know much about her yet, he did know that she had a big heart and was probably easy for her to make friends and strike deals. He didn't know that for sure, but that was his assumption.

Ignatius mentioned that the other pack (which he didn't know about) had moved out of the North. Huh, well that was interesting. Maybe they found the northern region was too harsh for them, unless there were different reasons to leave than the freezing nights. He thought on it for a moment before Ignatius diverted his attention. The intricately colored male offered information about the pack in exchange for his relaying a message to Shaye. He nodded, accepting the offer of course. "Of course I can. As Abaven's Firethorn, I believe it is part of my duties to inform Shaye of potential alliances. And since the pair of you have already started it, I'm sure she would love the idea of finishing it."

speech action