Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-14-2019, 03:29 AM
Eyes remained locked on what used to be his brother. Could he even keep calling him that anymore? Ace's feelings had been ever changing over the course of the last few minutes. He was horrified at first. Then it turned into rage and anger, and now he felt an icy calm settle over him. "It is Autumn, brother. The season of reaping, of Servus Menti. Have you forgotten what we owe?" He hadn't forgotten the yearly reaping...but...it wasn't a tradition he chose to follow anymore. The moment he fled his birth pack, Ace had abandoned the demonic religion. The woman he had loved at the time helped him realize that they were evil, and he had learned to actually love, and to know what love actually felt like. No longer would he be bonded to those that betrayed their own. "They haven't." Eyes lingered on the form of his niece before Elias so cruelly dragged her into the pit. Still, he stood there. A statue against the fiery glow around them.

So many thoughts rolled around in his head. Years of fighting with himself over what he should really believe in, what was wrong or right...You know who you are, my love... Head shifted with smallest of movements, eyes widening slightly. "W-Winter?" He breathed to himself. He swallowed past the lump that threatened to choke him, the beginning of tears threatening to well up and spill. He hadn't heard her voice since...

Tyranis' voice broke his thoughts, his gaze falling on his nephew as he spoke. “Will you kill him then? Kill him for being a murderer?” He detected a hint of challenge in the boys voice, his own eyes narrowing on his nephew. Yet he remained silent until all was said and done. “He is my father. The only true father I’ve ever known, the father I knew I always belonged to.” His lip curled, baring a fang at the words. "And he was my brother. Do you not see what he has become? Are you blind and deaf?" His gaze fixed itself on Elias then.

"He's obviously had you wrapped around his paw..." Elias had obviously gotten a hold of Tyranis. And it led him to wonder...who else? "The demons do not guide your path! You do!" He turned his gaze sharply upon Ty, "If you believe the demons have been guiding you, then I imagine you are okay with the fact they must have led your father to rape your mother? Then you say it's all justified for him to have raped not only her, but Zuriel and Aures and who the fuck knows how many others!?" He roared, teeth flashing as his hackles rose. "I've known you far longer than your father, before he even knew you existed! When you rose Dauntless, I was proud of you Tyranis. Proud of you for who you were, who I knew you could be." Eyes narrowed, "And now...now you're becoming nothing more than a monster. You'll use fear and power to force others to submit, but I'll tell you this...that will be the very thing to destroy you. Just like it will destroy him.

He returned his attention to Elias, his gaze burning into Elias' own. "Truth is, Elias. I abandoned the Apollyon the moment our birth pack did what they did. The moment I was forced to leave. I know you were alone there, but what they did wasn't right. And you knew that just as well as I did." The memories of what had happened flashed through his mind, "When you came back and started Ruina, I followed you because I missed you. After all those years, I just wanted my brother back! Even after you admitted to hurting others, the mothers of your pups, I was willing to forgive you. But..." His gaze slid to the ground where Domina's blood pooled. "I can not forgive you for abandoning us. For leaving your youngest son and daughter to die on that mountain. You left Actaea to the coyotes, and had I not arrived in time, she would have been dead." He hissed, eyes blazing as they snapped back to bury themselves into Elias' own stare.

"To your question, Elias. I owe the demons nothing. I abandoned them just as they and you abandoned me." And to Tyranis he said, "Whether I kill him or not is on my shoulders alone. Should you choose to interfere when that time comes, then you will meet the same fate." It was a threat, yes. And he hoped Tyranis wouldn't tempt the fates, else he could potentially lose everything. "Elias...you are not who I thought you were. You are not what I thought you would, or could become. You..." He took a deep, shaky breath. Already, despite what he was feeling, he could feel his heart breaking. "You are no longer my brother, but my enemy."

speech Thought Quote