Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-14-2019, 03:39 AM

Not an answer he was expecting, but alas what could he do but shrug it off? He didn't miss the way she stared at him. Almost as if she were studying him, but he paid it no mind. Instead, he kept his gaze on her. The woman gave off a strange vibe, and with recent events, he thought it best to remain on guard. Of course...she was also very tiny, so if it came down to a fight, he was sure all he had to do to subdue her was to sit on her.

"You're a pack rat, aren't you? I can smell it on you like blood, all your friends... Why don't you come join me for a while and tell me a little bit about it?" Well...that was an interesting way to put it. He eyed her, gauging her. Trying to figure out if she had any ulterior motives. Even at her request to join her, he remained where he was and sat there instead. He fixed his gaze on her, watching her movements. "Yes, I am part of a pack. Abaven, the oldest and longest standing pack in the lands." He sat tall, gaze unwavering as he watched her. "And you? Your scent tells me you must be just a common rat.." Yes, he dared test her. He didn't like being called a rat.

"speech"