Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-14-2019, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:43 PM by Torin.)

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

The worst was already happening, Jewell would arrive next and despite his best efforts he was unable to stop her from entering the den, he stood ridged as he waited; unable to bring himself to witness how this would destroy his sister.

Then Jewell pulled out of her daughter's den and he was moving instantly, he had to help her, had to be the rock she needed. Jewell collapsed and Torin numbly settled at her side, gently pushing himself into her, craddling her sobbing form just as his nephew had craddled the stiff form of his sister.

He gently tried to encourage Jewell to move closer, manouvering his limbs to pull her closer and he laid his head gently on her shoulders but not before taking a quick swipe of his tongue across her ears. He gently cooed to his sister, sweet nothings in her own native tongue. He hardly moved as he heard Priscilla, didn't even blink as Blaise launched from the den. He couldn't help them all, he wasn't enough.

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3