Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-15-2019, 12:53 AM

The temptress swallowed audibly, turning to take in the expression on the ashen queen face. Her violet gaze was steady, eyes wide like an innocent child, as she released a short sharp breath. Three litters. Three times Leera has gone through this, three times she had handle this and yet she melted down right there on the spot. Leera... she purred softly, her chest vibrating in order to offer some comfort for the woman as she pushed her muzzlr into her, physically being there. It is always the men. she repeated in her thick arabic accent, heavy and low in the pit of her throat. See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time. she shook her crown gracefully; her gaze, gold and orange specks floating on sea of violet, fiery, burning holes within the ashen queen soul as she locked their gaze together in a frenzy. I shall not offer you my apologies because I know you do not wish for them. Everything you say is a mask, but each thing gives a clue to the real you. You just cut it out and let me in, you know, you just let me into that fragile head of yours. a ghost of a smile spread upon the egyptian siren acutely beautiful visage, tugging at the corners of her full, ebon lips. And for that I thank you.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together