gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-17-2019, 09:37 PM

She had found that she was holding her breath, body tense as she waited to hear something to tell her what was out there. Her right ear flicked backward as she heard something coming up from behind her. It drew her attention away, especially when the familiar voice began to speak. Teal eyes looked to his face as he questioned what she was doing out here.

"Hunting," she replied with a smile. "It's been too hot during the day to even waste the energy, hunting at night I have more energy because it's cooler."

Her tense form relaxed, he was here now and even if something was out there, it wouldn't matter now. She looked back towards where her quarry had been.

"Though I suppose I've missed my chance for tonight." she stated, but she didn't act disappointed as she looked back to him. "And what are you doing out here?"

She smiled a little bit as she briefly let her mind think he was here specifically to be with her. It was normal for a girl to wish that an attractive male wanted to be specifically with them. She knew it was more then likely a silly thing to think about, but she couldn't help it. Ever since she found out he had saved her from death in the flood she knew her attraction to him had grown, but she could never bring herself to say it to him.

"Speech" & 'Think'