gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-19-2019, 01:14 PM
Stamping her way across the grass, shaking her paws with each step to send the many bugs that kept trying to land on her on their way, Seiran sneered the whole way and eventually she was just distracted by trying to escape the things. Eventually she just forgot about herbs and decided to try and get out of here without stepping on too many glowing bugs. She'd crunched one under her toes already; nasty.

Shuddering, the youngster turned to look out across the plains for the quickest path away and spotted Pyralis. Seiran had been around the woman before but they'd never really had any real conversations. Tip toeing closer, Sei approached and briefly wondered if she could use the older Abraxas as a shield to hide from all these insects. "I've never seen so many bugs before, who told them they could be everywhere" she groaned by way of greeting.

Focusing so hard on safely making her way to her aunt without getting more bug bits between her paw pads, she failed to notice the other pack member she'd yet to meet.