gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
01-19-2019, 01:41 PM
His meeting with the interesting young woman some time ago had not been forgotten. Even when he moved on his way and later tried to convince himself he wasn't really all that interested in bothering with trying to follow any new leaders at this point in his life, still he couldn't make himself forget entirely.

That was why when a call rang out from the battlefield on which they'd met he found himself wandering in that direction. For a few minutes Czernobog debated turning around and going the other way, but eventually his curiosity won out. It was entirely possible he was more inclined to make risky bets than he dared to admit. Hm. Oh well, what was life without risk? Trotting onto the scene as the greetings had only just finished, Czernobog stood a little away from the others and listened as Valkyrie spoke about this raiding band she was intending to start with those present.

Gaze drifting over the small group, he had to hand it to the newly rising young leader, she'd collected quite the interesting assortment of followers. So far everything she'd said appealed to him. The way of life she offered sounded better than what he'd encountered the last few times he tried to build a new life. Would this be the attempt that was fated to end well at last? Only one way to find out. Waiting until the large horned - or were those antlers? - male made his pledge, Czernobog would speak up, "I am convinced. I will also pledge myself to you and your band."