ardent

I am Not My Own

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2013, 01:20 AM

He never wanted to see her like that again. It wasn't anyway that she was supposed to be. It scared the large man to his core. He had never seen such a terrified look from his wife before and he never wanted to see it again. It was a look so haunting, it causes fear to grab at his own heart, consuming it until his touch with Song broke off its grip. He moved himself close to Song, tucking her smaller ivory crown beneath his own, holding her against him, feeling a calm take over her at his touch. When I was training with my father..When I was training with my father a she wolf experienced a traumatic birth. I didn't even remember it until a few seconds ago..They didn't even take their first breath. His body instinctually followed Song's as he moved down towards the ground with her, curling his massive body around hers, cocooning her in his grasp, salmon tongue lapping gently at her white cheek. Our children are going to breathe. They're going to call out for you and laugh and cry and live my little dove. Don't worry your pretty little head, I'm going to take care of your and our children. I promise. His voice was a quiet whisper as he tried to reassure his new wife that nothing was going to happen to their children. They would completely fine and healthy. There was nothing to worry about.

Talk like this