gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-19-2019, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2019, 01:42 PM by Éldi.)
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Éldi cocked his head to the side and laughed as Val mentioned something about him getting special treatment. He'd missed Aesir's comment before and so he didn't quite know what she was going on about. His confusion only deepened when Aesir whispered that his secret was safe with him… what secret? He gazed at Valkyrie and back at Aesir before he scowed. "I don't know what secret you're talking about but that suits me fine. Special treatment is for pups!" He wanted to earn his honor and glory, not get respect simply because he was close friends with Valkyrie, soon to be leader of Hjarrandi.

Éldi was impressed as he watched more wolves arrive. Valkyrie really had been working hard to recruit members. He watched as faces both familiar and strange trickled into the meeting. Everything seemed to be shaping up to a good start. He settled down as Valkyrie began to speak, leaning forward as he listened with eager anticipation. He couldn't wait to begin making his mark on these new lands.

Éldi stood. "My answer will not surprise you. I swear myself to you and Hjarrandi and I eagerly await the chance to test myself in battle against the wolves of these lands as well as the predators." He added the last bit with a chuckle. He felt as though he'd battled half the wildlife in Boreas to get to this point.