gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
01-19-2019, 02:09 PM
Pyralis was the first to arrive. He expected nothing less from the veteran fighter. "I did and I do." First thing's first though. The jaguar needed to be dealt with.

His sons Pyrrhic and Aureus followed Pyralis in. Malleus was pleased with their initiative. While his children were young they would soon reach the turn of their first year. It was time they took on more responsibility. "Thief," he corrected Pyrrhic. "A jaguar. This is the third kill I've found in our territory. It's time this cat learns its place." He didn't begrudge the cat its need to eat. He did, however, take issue with it killing in their territory.

To all three, he said, "I'm not keen on killing it, but I want it to know that it is not welcome here." He glanced at the shrubs on Risen's side of the border. "I think it went back into our territory, but I don't know where it's gone. Pyralis, you take Pyrrhic left and I'll take Aureus right. Howl if you find it but try not to engage until we're all together again."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.