ardent

Helvegen

Kvasir

gems
size
build
player
01-19-2019, 02:17 PM
Sorting through the bits and scraps of items that were decaying slowly in hopes of finding something useful or some kind of inspiration in the assorted junk, Kvasir almost failed to hear his brother's approach among the clatter. When Halvar's voice rose over the noise Kvasir stopped what he was doing and turned to look at his brother. "Halvar! I thought you might have gotten permanently lost. Glad to see you have some sense of direction," he joked, rising to go bump Halvar's shoulder with his own in a friendly greeting.

"Actually I was trying to decide if I could find anything useful in all this rubble. Although if I could use something here to help us then I hope it would stand out more." frowning, Kvasir leaned down closer to the bones and inspected them more carefully, squinting his grey-blue eyes. "I suppose I could make a weapon of some sort from one of these. Or- ooh" batting a few rib bones away, he uncovered an interesting skull. It was odd, more rounded than most skulls he saw. The top of it was caved in like the creature took a nasty blow to the head. "Hmm...."