size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-19-2019, 02:47 PM
He returned his eyes to her fully dressed wound, making himself give up tidying it anymore. He'd done a decent job and she didn't offer an insight into her pain so he resigned to withholding it. He would suffer through his own hurt as she had already finished with his arm. Rhyme was going to have a rough few days while it healed. Thankfully Shaye was just as eager to fall into their old teasing banter and she mentioned how he had a raccoon butt. He managed not to look too hurt at the comment as she mentioned that she would have attacked him too. Rhyme chuckled.

She was suddenly surprised at his words. Rhyme looked back towards her, not meaning to catch her gaze but their eyes locked. Her worry was obvious, and he felt it cause his heart to flutter heavier in his chest.

"I hadn't meant to go after it that day, but after we had tracked it.. It attacked." He told her, looking down at his left shoulder, the same side the coyote had gotten him. The slash marks were still more obvious than he liked and he knew they'd be there the rest of his days. "Is that a bit of jealousy I hear?" He had to tease her. If he got too close or let their conversation travel down the wrong road.. "Just think of all the wild cats our.." He stopped himself just as quickly as his heart did as he misspoke. "Just think of all the wild cats they'll chase." He corrected himself with a somber voice.