size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-19-2019, 02:55 PM
She thought she knew everything going on in his life. Each week they sat down and shared on information they had discovered, ideas in their head. They told eachother everything, making them a fantastic Alpha team. When had they last had such a cheek up? Not before her pregnancy, before they had foolishly gotten intimate.

She lowered her eyes, trying to conceal the emotions raining beneath them. She needed him in her life, needed his support, his knowledge, his companionship. She both wanted and did not want his life. The idea was tearing her apart, selfishly she wanted to hold him close and call him hers, but how? How could that ever work. She wished her eyes had never wondered to him and thought ‘how perfect he looked’ she never would have gotten herself into this then.

He told her about the tiger, and she let the story distract her from her hormonal thoughts. This pregnancy was only going to add to the emotional mess. “It might be, I’ve never had the chance to take down a cat” she said with a sigh, before his next words had her head whipping up and properly looking at him before she could stop herself. The pain of his misspoken word was like a thorn in her heart, but she responded instead to the second part, with perhaps a touch more venom then intended. “It’s going to be a long time before these little ones are out there hunting something that can hunt them back.” she growled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.